Monday, December 14, 2009

11 Second Club - December

I'm pretty sure that i'll be submitting a final entry to the December competition.
This audio clip was something I couldn't pass up.

OK Here's my flipbook pass.
Now this is a new approach i'm testing out, it involves doing a rough pass of animation in flipbook. The key is to not get attached to any drawing, this is done by only using rough drawings. I'm not gonna be hesitant to delete a 6 second stick man.
So instead of getting beautiful drawings, your focusing on your characters acting and performance.

This approach was one i took from Dreamworks Supervising Animator, Jason Ryan.

Anyway here's my rough.


Overall, i'm pretty satisfied with the performance. I think that I really avoided cliche's and went with originality in my acting. But that's just me, you could think it sucks worse than anything you've ever seen.

No comments: